We organise a ride calendar of day and weekend rides and some longer rides, with a strong preference for dirt roads. We ride medium to large capacity, single and multi cylinder bikes capable of handling rough terrain and long distances. Overnight, we stay in a pub or similar, or we camp. Our rides typically suit a group of, say, five to 15 people.
We welcome new riders and members, so come along on a ride and see what you think.
You don’t need to be an “expert” – we have riders with all sorts of abilities – but at least some dirt experience and a suitable bike are important.
We prefer not to deal with paperwork on ride days, so please do these two things well before your first ride:
2. Introduce yourself – to Lyndon Marshall, our New Riders & Members Manager, via email@example.com (when you email your scanned forms) or 02 9637 5214 evenings.
Lyndon will want to know that you have some relevant riding experience and a suitable bike, and he’s good to talk to if you have any questions or concerns.
PLEASE SUBMIT BOTH FORMS AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF WELL BEFORE YOUR FIRST RIDE.
PLEASE DON’T JUST TURN UP AT A RIDE WITH YOUR FORMS.
REMEMBER: NO FORMS, NO RIDE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
And before your first ride or any ride, please be sure to let the ride leader know you’re coming.
All riders should consider obtaining Ambulance Cover from a health insurer and motorcycle recovery cover that works outside urban areas, such as NRMA Premium Care (conditions apply).
Membership is generally encouraged after a successful trial ride or two.
- Your mates will think you’re awesome.
- The Group can pay its setup and running costs.
- You’ll get a login to this website, so you can:
- Add comments, and contribute your own stuff.
- Easily get email notifications of news and updates.
- One day we might get you a stubbie holder or something.
To become a member, you need to apply and be nominated by a current member. Lyndon is the best person to talk to about how it works.
Membership currently costs $10.
Once your membership is accepted, we’ll send you an email with details on how to pay, and tips on how to use the website to best suit yourself.